On the second week of the Colab project, we were tasked to create a temporary mould. We went to see what facilities we had available. We managed to created a practice mould for our current brick project, we used Plywood which was 18mm thick and to put the mould together, we used the biscuit joint to hold it in place.
Using this mould, we can create practice bricks from it as see how they turn out. We made sure that it was put together securely so no product leaks out which would affect the process of our brick.
Stuart Lee, Adam Scrimshaw, Eglal Yafai, Olivia Rose Myttion
You must be logged in to post a comment.